The Wand Single Tooth Anaesthesia (STA™) System is the first computer-controlled local dental anaesthetic machine witch offers PAINLESS injections.
The Wand was developed to replace the traditional syringe in dentistry.
As much of a revolution as an evolution, this computer controlled anaesthetic delivery system is a logical progression from the syringe which has seen little change since its invention more than 150 years ago.
How does it work?
- The Wand uses a small hand piece that looks like a pen.
- The Wand gives a supply of anaesthetic in a slow comfortable manner.
- The Wand uses a unique new technology, which is unlike any other.
- The Wand works at a low pressure and a slow rate that gives an improved anaesthesia.
- The Wand works more effectively, resulting in a more pleasant experience
Please visit The Wand website for more information and patient testimonials